Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cracked Egg

Have you ever bought a carton of eggs and looked at how perfect they were?  They are pure white and in a weird way beautiful. Has an egg ever slipped out of that perfect carton as you're putting it away and cracked all over the floor?  What a mess that makes!

I feel like that fallen egg.  It is ugly, broken and a nuisance.  My last post was filled with so much hope and strength, but I've been running thin lately.

I know you can't repair a broken egg.  The best you can do is scrape it off the floor and put it in the pan. (I wouldn't advise you to do that.)  I know that I can be repaired, but I'm waiting...and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of feeling like a cracked egg.  Nothing like an ugly nuisance.


Wow, this is an emo post.  I don't have enough hair to be emo.  My prayer is Psalm 147:3

No comments:

Post a Comment